Sunday, November 15, 2009

Some pretty pics!!

I am seriously procrastinating right now, so I can't write a long update, unfortunately. The most interesting things I've done in the last couple weeks were this past weekend:

Friday night we went to a Star Trek party hosted by Josh and Angela. I don't consider myself a Trekkie or a nerd (scratch that. I'm a nerd. But a grammar nerd, not a Star Trek nerd), but Jeanie and I have been watching episodes with Josh and have gotten pretty into it, even if it's still kind of a joke. There were several people there and we ate great food and watched three episodes.

That night Jeanie, Josh, and I slept over at the Pfleegor's and then spent the next day up at the family farm again! Got to meet some more of Isaac's kin, clean up the irrigation ditch again, eat amazing food, and relax outside as night fell. I'll try to write some more about it later, it was pretty cool. For now, here are pictures. They are mostly on the last two pages of the album:


OK, I really have to get to work. I AM making progress, SLOWLY.

No comments: