Friday, December 17, 2010

It's Spring!

All my blabbering about winter, and now the snow's melted, it feels like spring, and I feel like a whiner. We've had several sunny days scattered over the last couple weeks, and it's WONDERFUL to be able to see mountains again, not to mention the sky!

Winter break has been fairly busy so far. Put in about 20 hours of work for GetLit!, went to several events/meetings/things/parties, finished Christmas shopping and mailing. Yesterday, though, Isaac treated me to a "me" day--went with me to run some errands, took me to breakfast, hung out while I worked and watched Project Runway, made dinner and watched a movie...so perfect--he is SOOOO good to me, even though I'm often such a selfish brat.

Exciting news--Isaac and I are going to Minnesota for Christmas! It was a last-minute change of plans, and we are both really looking forward to it. Not that it wouldn't have been fun to spend it here in Spokane, though.

1 comment:

Jeanie said...

you are not a selfish brat..you are the farthest thing from that.. i'm so happy to see you soon!!!!