Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Camping, Bean Salad, and Full Circle

I guess the title of this post gives it all away. I've never been very good at titles, even in poetry.


We went camping in Idaho last weekend with some of our friends. Click here for pictures.


We made an enormous four-bean quinoa salad. Quinoa, black beans, kidney beans, edimame, cannelloni, cilantro, green onions, grape tomatoes, and an olive oil and lime dressing. So freaking good, and super easy too. Should last us a while.



We bought a Groupon for two Full Circle boxes of veggies and got our first batch delivered today...organic lettuce, spinach, apriums, grapes, mushrooms, and avocados. Typically, each box would be about $22, but thanks to Groupon they were each $3.50 :)

1 comment:

Wu-zy Whatsit said...

It is SO GOOD to read your blog again and get glimpses into your life. :) I miss you so very much. And I'm jealous of your camping trip, like I said on fb--not because we can't camp here, but because I wish I was the one camping with you guys. Oh, and that Groupon deal? Jealous of that too! :)