Friday, March 14, 2014

Well, it has been a while! I guess life has gotten in the way of blogging about life. :)

I wanted to announce the launch of my new editing service, Kristina Joy Editing. I'm working part time as a writing tutor at EWU and part time for a small press in Spokane, and I thought I'd throw this in the mix to make my freelance copyediting work more official. You can check out my website, kristinajoyediting.com, if you're interested in finding out more.

My dear friend Martha Snowbarger created this beautiful, simple logo for me:


And here it is with a couple of my business card backgrounds:




And who knows, maybe I will find a way to work this blog back into either my personal or professional life. :)

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay! So happy for you, Kristina. Very clean design - great job, Martha! I look forward to working with you on one of my books someday. :)

Love you guys!