Thursday, July 23, 2009

Photos

The bad news: Doogie, my dog for the last ten years, died. He'd been really sick for a month or two and the vets couldn't figure out what was wrong, and nothing was working to make him better. He got to the point where he wasn't even drinking anymore, and the best option was to put him to sleep. Honestly, I can't believe I can write all that without breaking down and sobbing--I think I am so far removed from it that it has yet to sink in. Once I go back to Minneapolis, I'm sure I'll bawl for days.


The good news: Hehe, I might just have to wait a little while to share that....


Click the photo to see my updated album:

2 comments:

Neene said...

Oh no!!! I am so sorry, Kristina! That makes me so sad :-(

Senia said...

I'm so sorry about Doogie but... WHAT'S THE GOOD NEWS?!!!!!!!! (maybe you can tell me in an e-mail?)!