Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Probably the most boring way I could have shared this awesome news

Man...not really sure what to say. What a great beginning to a blog entry.

I guess the teaser in the last post wasn't fair. I just wanted to wait until it was official to say that Isaac and I are dating! So exciting and weird and scary and amazing! It's too new of an experience (first boyfriend!) and I'm too shy to put any details on here, but it's definitely a huge event, so I had to at least mention it :) Now I'm even MORE bummed that he's leaving soon and trying to spend even MORE time with him.

So obviously that's made me really busy...yet it seems so dull to list the things I've been up to. Hiking on the volcano, swimming, snorkeling, stargazing, working, barbecuing (woah, barbecue...barbeque...both correct), talking, thinking about the future, eating, listening to music. Cool.

3 comments:

Wu-zy Whatsit said...

yay! :) i'm SO glad we could talk the other night. i'm really happy/excited for you, and i miss you terribly! obviously, still no baby. you'll be one of the very first to know when that all happens. enjoy these last few days with isaac!

Unknown said...

Wow, you're right, hiking on a volcano and stargazing DO sound super boring.

:)

W. MacLeod said...

congratulations! That's definitely an exciting new development in your life!