Wednesday, March 25, 2009

From My Soul to Yours

Every week, I work nonstop Sunday through Tuesday, basically from 11-11 each day with a couple short breaks. It's not really stressful, but every Wednesday I breathe a sigh of relief, think of all the errands, exercising, phone calls, and writing I have to catch up on, and also realize I haven't done anything interesting since Saturday. The only highlight of the past few days is that Jose Zee, that interesting customer at SBC, gave me a gift the other day: a little vial of rose oil in elaborate paper/dried rose packaging. He said there was just something about me that made him want to create for me. "From my soul to yours," he added. It was very sweet.

My parents come in a week!!!! At the beginning of March, I thought about it pretty much every day, but the last couple weeks I've been distracted and now their arrival has snuck up on me, which is a good way to have it happen.

No comments: