Saturday, March 21, 2009

Irritating Biker Chick

Argh. There's this really, really annoying lady staying in a couple different places that we clean (by a couple different places I mean she's moved three times and always moves late and leaves stuff behind and makes us help her move) and she just came and disturbed me while I'm sitting at my computer listening to music on my ONE day off this week to tell me someone locked her out of her place (which is a couple blocks away) and demand in a way that indicated it was my fault that I come unlock it for her. She's training for the Iron Man, and I guess somehow that means she gets everything she wants.

This week has been tiring but I've been far less cranky about the work, for some reason. The only bad thing was last night, when Border's was open until past midnight because the Twilight DVD came out, so the cafe was INSANELY slammed by pre-teen girls for a solid two and a half hours. It was crazy and tiring, and my nine hour shift came after I had already worked four hours cleaning.

Otherwise I've had a lot of fun this past week. Maybe because of hanging out with new friends.

1 comment:

Senia said...

Tell us about the fun! And the nwe friends .... ?! :-)