Saturday, January 24, 2009

Some Pretty Pictures!

My parents are leaving for Kenya in THREE days! My dad's on sabbatical and my mom got the semester off work, too, so they'll be in Kenya for a month and here on Maui for three months, doing various intercultural things. I'm crazy jealous about the Kenya part, but even more than that, I'm excited they have the chance to go back together, finally.

A new girl is living in our old room at Maria's. Her name's Victoria and she came from North Carolina on her own, which impresses me greatly, especially since she's only 20. She has connections at Anthony's Coffee Shop and will be working there. It's nice to have another person close by to hang out with.

I added some more pictures:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2034249&l=ea731&id=110900370

No comments: