Saturday, December 20, 2008

Gecko Poop

Probably my most surreal moment of the day (by that I mean a moment where I stepped out of myself and thought, what a strange life that girl lives) was shaking gecko poop out of a mosquito net in a tree house. It's one of the places Rick rents out (to people, that is. It's free for the bugs), and it gets a little dirty.

Housekeeping is kind of exhausting. I hope everything works out, that the six-bedroom we're moving into (because the place we wanted first doesn't have a ceiling, a fridge, a stove, or two beds) is OK, that we're not worked beyond what we're supposed to do to make rent, that Rick doesn't go bankrupt and sell all of his properties....

Last night we went to Hope Chapel, which has a contemporary service on Friday nights. It was nice to be at church again, and the service was fine.

Jeanie found out her chicken pox is not chicken pox. But they don't know what it is, so that's annoying. They're these little itchy boil type things that aren't going away.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I hope they figure out what Jeanie's "chicken pox" is! It's been fun to read through your posts... it's like tuning in to my favorite new tv show or something.. can't wait for the next update on your adventures!! :D