Sunday, December 28, 2008

I'm Not Trapped

It helps to remember that. I'm not stuck in one place, doing one thing--I'm free to do whatever I want, whether that's stay in Paia, move to Kihei, move back to Minnesota, head off and travel the world. At this point in my life, the options are endless, and there's no need to get trapped in something that makes me unhappy.

Haha, that sounds incredibly selfish, noncommital, and escapist. I'm not unhappy, by any means, I just like to know I have choices.

2 comments:

The Spicy Chickadee said...

i absolutely agree! i have to remind myself that whatever it is that i'm doing right now doesn't have to last the rest of my life. for example, i was totally freaking out all last month and this month and just figured out yesterday that it was because i thought we would always be 'stuck' in the air force and my life would be lived in hotel rooms. but it's not true, and beginning to think and plan for when we get out makes all the difference between staying sane and going crazy, at least for me. i HAVE to know there are other options out there. then i am content. for the most part anyways.

Senia said...

I completely agree, Kristina! You are at the prime of your life- dream big! :-)